Sunday, July 19, 2015

Read What the Buzz is All About- Cinders' Bride - Mail Order Brides of Texas- #ASMSG #IAN1 #IARTG


  Best Selling Western Romance

Cinders' Bride by Kathleen Ball

 

See what critics are saying about it-

From Amazon Reviewers--

Loved it

 

 I absolutely loved this book! I don't usually read these kind of books but this one had me hooked on the first page! Loved it and I can't wait to read more by Kathleen Ball!

 

Loved this book. Shannon triumphed all kinds of hardships. Can't wait for book 2

 

Loved it! Once again Kathy Ball wrote a fantastic read!

 

Cinder's Bride is a sweet adventure of a city girl who agreed to be a mail order bride out to the wild West. Shannon had a difficult childhood which prepared her to face adversity and overcome. Cinder, recently widowed, cannot resist the wholesome, beauty of his tenacious bride. The romance blossoms gently and grows deeper with each frontier challenge. It's an energetic, fun read.

 

I enjoyed this book quite a bit. The story was different from other mail order brides I've read. The characters were interesting and enjoyable.
 
I loved Cinder's Bride. It had all the qualities I could count on from Kathleen Ball - sweet, sexy romance, hot cowboys, vulnerable yet strong characters - but it was different at the same time. I loved Kathleen's first time-period romance. She obviously did her research, because I felt as though I was back in that world as I read this story. I'm excited to read the next book in this series. I highly recommend Cinder's Bride.
 

    Available on Amazon

Kindle Unlimited

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment