Friday, July 31, 2015

BBW PARANORMAL ROMANCE: DESIRED BY THE BEAR KING #ASMSG #IARTG

BBW PARANORMAL ROMANCE:

 DESIRED BY THE BEAR KING 

By R.P. James


BBW PARANORMAL ROMANCE

Things are about to get hairy between myself and the Alpha Bear King...

Up to this point, I despised camping. Despised it with a passion! And yet, my manipulative jerk of a boyfriend Ezra, is taking me on a camping trip, after entering my name to win an all-expense paid vacation. 

I am not happy. 

Ezra has always been unreasonable in his treatment toward me. I'm a curvier girl, and he uses my insecurity as leverage in order to get what he wants out of the relationship. 

I sneak out of the tent during the first night of the trip to get away from him, when suddenly I find myself cornered by four snarling, raging grizzly bears. 

Little do I know that my soon-to-be rescuer and I are about to have a rather steamy encounter in the middle of the woods... 

*Warning: This book contains lots of HOT sex, drama and adult language. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, then start now and see what you have been missing ;-) Enjoy!*

A standalone BBW Paranormal Romance
Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment